A fantastic opportunity to join Plaid Ifanc’s National Executive Committee, and make your voice heard.
- To ensure the views of female members are heard on the NEC and within Plaid Ifanc
- To work to increase involvement of young women in Plaid Ifanc and Plaid Cymru.
- To work with all members of the NEC to ensure women play a central role in all of Plaid Ifanc’s activities.
- To chair meetings of the NEC in the absence of the Co-chairs.
- To work with the Membership Officer to develop members’ understanding of feminism.
4-month tenure, until Plaid Ifanc’s next Annual Conference in April.
Interested? Send us your manifesto via firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 JANUARY.
Elected via an online secret ballot by 13 January.